Sunday, November 23, 2008

Product ingredients

Well, I did not find out about the Yankee Candle ingredients yet, but I did find a link through the US Dept of Health and Human Services which lists different products that contain sulfur. I typed in sulfur and the different types of sulfur comes up once you click on them individually, you can see a list of products that contain that form of sulfur. To my surprise, I found out that some fertilizers even contain sulfur as well as a ton of other products that I did not know. This link should be helpful and will direct you right to the list with the different types of sulfur.

http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/household/searchall

Another way you can look up product ingredients is through their MSDS (Material Safety and Data Sheet). All companies need to list them. Unfortunately, it only gives you some of the ingredients, but it is a start.

No comments: